LPOW Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter Fingertip, OLED Display, Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor (SpO2) and Pulse Rate, Perfusion Index with Alarm, APP for Smart Tracking, Batteries and Lanyard Included
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE Accurately measure your blood oxygen saturation SpO2. pulserate, perfusion index, pulse waveform and easily display them on the OLED screen
- ABNORMAL READING ALARM If your blood oxygen is lower of your pulse rate is lower/higher than the threshold, this finger pulse oximeter will remind you with a buzzer the corresponding reading will flash
- ANDROID and IOS FREE APPS Auto received from the oxygen monitor and store the received data only recorded when the app is ning to view met graphical reports, blood oxygen saturation and heart rate trends
- EASY TO USE Read in an easy-to-use way it to your finger and press a button to open it. This pulse imeter can measure your SpO2. pue d use index in 3 seconds
- EQUIPPED WITH ACCESSORIES: The package includes a pulse oximeter fingertip, a user manual 2 AAA batteries and a hanging lanyard for convenience. Note this device is only used for sports and aviation purposes
How does the Plethysmograph and PI help?
Plethysmograph - The SpO2 Waveform
Each wave corresponds to a heartbeat and the amplitude to the amount of blood detected in your blood vessels. When the wave amplitude is consistent (as shown in the figure), the pulse oximeter is optimized and readings can be taken.
The Perfusion Index (PI) informs you of the strength of your pulse. If the PI value is less than 0.2%, this means that your hands are either too cold or improperly positioned in the pulse oximeter. Simply warm your finger and reposition it so that it is right between the LED light and sensor. No more second guessing if the readings are reliable or why the pulse oximeter is not giving a reading.
Newly Upgraded OLED Screen
- Very easy to read
- OLED display
- Two-color display
- Big numbers
Even the elderly can clearly observe their body data.
Alarm for abnormal readings
If your blood oxygen is lower or your pulse rate is lower/higher than the threshold. In that case, the LPOW oximeter will remind you with the buzzer and the corresponding reading flashing (because wearing it for a long time will cause pressure on your fingers, it is recommended not to wear it overnight.)
Accuracy & Fast
High precision infrared probe and high-performance chip help you measure accurately and quickly. You can see the measurement results in only 8s.
Step 1 - Download APP
First you need to download and register the APP at Apple Store by searching "Finger Oximeter SpO2".
"Finger Oximeter SpO2" software supports IOS
11.0 and above, Android 6.0 and above
smartphones. The phone needs to support Bluetooth 4.0. The IOS phone should be iPhone 6S and above.
Step 2 - Open APP and bluetooth
Start the APP, open the bluetooth and the pulse oximeter fingertip switches for Bluetooth match.
Step 3 - Measure your blood oxygen
Insert your finger into the finger opening. Press the power button on the A340B fingertip pulse oximeter.
Step 4 - Read Your Data
After the match is successfully measured data is displayed in the APP and stored in the cloud.
Data Recorded on Mobile APP
Continuously record and store real-time data and historical trend graphs of SpO2, PR, and PI. Warm tip: data can ONLY be recorded on the APP (not in the pulse oximeter). When recording data, you need to run the APP.
History Data on Mobile APP
The history module of the App keeps accurate details of your SpO2, PR, and PI data, so you can track the data at any time and get a comprehensive understanding of yourself (Bluetooth version ONLY).
Share reports with family or others
Finger Oximeter SpO2 APP can record unlimited sets of data for you. You can take notes for each data set, zoom in/out the graph to view the detailed SpO2 per second, and share the report with your family or others.